Allure of the sea sailing August 25

leesam82

Hello cruisers

I got in to ft Lauderdale today for my Aots. I was talking to family members and we have heard that there may be a last minute itinerary change to deal with the tropical storm/hurricane brewing currently in the Caribbean. Can anyone give me some advice. Also if there is a last minute itinerary change how do you deal with previously booked excursions at previous ports? 

The other weather related issue is what happens if inclement weather affects the cruise port and we are delayed from docking on schedule etc. Any advice about my upcoming sailing would easy my mind. 

Thanks

Royal will keep you and your family safe, it does happen that sometime because of a storm they need to change or drop a port but always think it's for your safety.

My advice is enjoy the ship, there is so much to do aboard the Allure that you will not have a dull moment and take things as they come and make the best of your vacation.

Anything you have booked thru Royal they will keep you informed. If you booked with local tour guides you will need to keep them informed and my need to cancel or reschedule tours.

I hope everything works out for the best for you.

Update: 

For those sailing on Allure today. I have seen the updated itinerary on the royal app. Looks like ports have changed due to the hurricane. It will now be labadee, Falmouth Jamaica, and Cozumel.  Let's hope for safe sailing for anyone else on this cruise! See you on board!