Jewel of the Seas

Ok, in August of 2020 me and my brother, my parents, my grandmother, our friends, our friends parents, and there family. This cruise will be aboard the Jewel of the Seas and will go all throughout scandanavia. I was wondering if Jewel of the Seas Is a good ship and if it is family friendly. I have previously done a Bermuda cruise aboard the Norwegian gem and an Alaska cruise aboard the Explorer of the Seas, before it repositioned. How are the Radiance class ships compared to the Voyager class ships? 

Thanks, Brayden from Massachusetts.

The Jewel is an awesome ship, it's a smaller than the Voyager Class....no Promenade... but the ship is very well appointed. 

One big plus is the indoor pool and solarium, sometimes in northern Europe the weather can be cold so this is nice to have on those days. The Jewel is the same size as the Norwegian Gem (90,000 Tonnes) and has lots of thing to do and a beautiful centrum where they host a lot of events. The northern Europe cruises are very port intense so you will be kept busy. Another thing I love about the Jewel is it has an outside eating area just behind the Windjammer so you can have lunch outside with an amazing view from deck 11 if the weather is nice.

I am sure you will have a great time aboard the Jewel of the Seas.

Enjoy your cruise!

• 5 months later...