Royal gifts, I find this odd.

Every cruise, which our next is next month [21st], I order flowers for the cabin my wife and our son. You can't do that from the regular cruise planner page. You have to go into the Royal gifts page which is not the easiest to find. Its almost like its completely separate system. They should just integrate it with your regular most often used, easy to find cruise planner. Anyone else experience this and find it odd? Any reason for this or its just another case of Royals awkward website? 

1 minute ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Every cruise, which our next is next month [21st], I order flowers for the cabin my wife and our son. You can't do that from the regular cruise planner page. You have to go into the Royal gifts page which is not the easiest to find. Its almost like its completely separate system. They should just integrate it with your regular most often used, easy to find cruise planner. Anyone else experience this and find it odd? Any reason for this or its just another case of Royals awkward website? 

I agree it's odd, and having ordered a birthday cake once, I will not order anything again.  Best of luck!

We had this for decorations for anniversary and birthday too.  Their website is just a mess after the "upgrade" awhile ago.  Just before replying to this post I couldn't get in to my cruise planner (which seems to happen often).  Again, their "new and improved" website is just a mess and lacks the options and functions of the old site.

13 hours ago, dodgestang said:

People who aren't going on the cruise can order you flowers and other gifts this way.

Ah that does make perfect sense, I didn't think of that angle but those things should still be in the cruise planner as well so we can order those things from there. Just my opinion. 

I order flowers every time we cruise and you get a personalized card with it that is very nice but only 50 characters. I wish it were just a tad more, 75-100 but hey it's still nice.