New to forum - HELLO!

MO & LO on the go!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!  We are new here....but not to cruising Royal.  We have our 10th Royal cruise coming up in February '20 on a 9 night to the ABC islands.  We are Diamond C&A members!  We hope to be able to help others out from our experiences and get help from others from theirs!  We love talking cruising since it's the best type of vacation there is!!!  We have taken videos and photos of lots of our adventures while cruising and will try to share those as appropriate.  Again hello and hope to get to know some fellow Royal travelers!  Royal is the BEST!  ?    

1 hour ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!  We are new here....but not to cruising Royal.  We have our 10th Royal cruise coming up in February '20 on a 9 night to the ABC islands.  We are Diamond C&A members!  We hope to be able to help others out from our experiences and get help from others from theirs!  We love talking cruising since it's the best type of vacation there is!!!  We have taken videos and photos of lots of our adventures while cruising and will try to share those as appropriate.  Again hello and hope to get to know some fellow Royal travelers!  Royal is the BEST!  ?    

Looking forward to your comments on the Antilles, as I haven't been there yet....

5 hours ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

Welcome aboard!

19 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Looking forward to your comments on the Antilles, as I haven't been there yet....

We are really looking forward to it also.  Our plan is to live blog it in that section when we go (February '20) and vlog everyday to share when we get back on our youtube channel.  Should be a blast!  Hope others will find it interesting too ??️  

Thanks everyone for the welcome! 

I just found this place a couple of weeks ago as well and I've been cruising since '06.  Can't believe I never bothered to look around.  I've learned a few things already.

I look forward to sharing experiences and continuing to learn (there's always something new to learn).

22 hours ago, MO & LO on the go! said:

Welcome.  we are new to this group as well and just obtained diamond +.  I have enjoyed the site so far and have found the people friendly/helpful.  Welcome from one site newbie to another!

D

Damian