Labadee - Dragon's Breath vs. Dragon's Fire

ScottL

We'll be on Allure in Sept. and one of the stops is in Labadee.  My parents decided to join my wife and I on the cruise at the last minute and my dad wants to do the zipline.  I was trying to figure out what the difference between Dragon's breath and fire are and, best I can tell, one is sitting while the other one is laying on your belly and going "superman" style.  They're both the same price, can someone tell me if there are any other differences and if one is better than the other?

Thanks in advance. ?

• 1 month later...

We just got back from Labadee and did the Dragon's Breath. I'm not sure if the Fire is the same way - but with the Dragon's Breath they had us do a smaller but still entertaining zipline in a tree area prior to taking us up for the main zipline. 

We wished we had done the Dragon's fire when we got done as the Fire was never very busy. The Dragon's Breath was always done in larger groups. Our group needed 2 vehicles to transport us all to the top and I believe the vehicles held about 12 -15 people.