Oasis Drink Package

Rach0878

I am considering purchasing a drink package for me and my husband. We are going on the perfect day cruise next August. Is it possible to purchase one drink package and that person can get two drinks at a time? We do drink but not heavily. We’d like to be able to have some drinks at the pool but don’t want to have to purchase two drink packages to do so. 

No, each person in the stateroom need to buy the DELUXE drink package and if you opt for just the refreshment (both do not need to get this one) there is absolutely no sharing of package perks allowed.

It would be the same as going to say FOGO de Chao and saying "Can i just pay for one person and share the meat, we dont each dont eat very much".  The answer will be a definite no and ive seen people on the cruises sharing and they are the lucky recipient of their package being cancelled and they get to pay full price for every drink they had consumed to that point.   

54 minutes ago, Rach0878 said:

Is it possible to purchase one drink package and that person can get two drinks at a time?

Not only is the sharing of packages not allowed, but you can only get one drink at a time even with the package.

If you don't think you will get value with the drink package, then just pay for the drinks a la carte.  Or like suggested above, one person can get the deluxe and the other gets the refreshment.

Just now, Rach0878 said:

Ok so if I purchase a refreshment package for the kids they also need to have their own?  We have 4 kids this is going to get pricey!!  

Yes they do, no sharing of any package and yes its pricey.  

I would recommend just drinking the free drinks on the ship and i promise you will enjoy your cruise just the same.

35 minutes ago, Rach0878 said:

How come they offer a water package if it’s free??  Sorry for all the dumb questions. Last time I cruised was 20 yrs ago. Lol

Those little Mio concentrated "water enhancer" packets can go a long way to keep the tap water more interesting, too!

download.jpg

They also have orange juice and apple juice in the mornings.

There is ICE water at almost every single bar on the entire ship with cups right next to it.  I found the water to taste great.  If you are going to fill up a YETI or RTIC just be sure to pour the water into the provided cups first then dump it in to your container.  

20 hours ago, marti314 said:

You are allowed to bring up to 12 bottles / cans of anything non alcoholic with each being up to 17 fluid ounces.

This is per cabin so if you have two cabins you can double it.  Also allowed to bring two bottles of wine per stateroom.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, USCG Teacher said:

Those little Mio concentrated "water enhancer" packets can go a long way to keep the tap water more interesting, too!

download.jpg

We take these for the kiddies. They don't drink soda very often, if at all, they like the lemonade at in the dining rooms at meals (milk at dinner) - and we use these type of flavorings to mix it up a bit. We do get the drink package for us, and we do let the kids have a few mocktails - but we pay out of pocket for those.