Sabor Restaurant

Spidey84

Does anyone know if the menu has changed? The original menu was awesome and they changed it to just tacos....but herd a rumor that they went back to original with proper entrees....we will be on Liberty in October but just wondering if I should be thinking about eating there again....Thanks!

On 8/23/2019 at 5:09 PM, Rob&Ana said:

Does anyone know if the menu has changed? The original menu was awesome and they changed it to just tacos....but herd a rumor that they went back to original with proper entrees....we will be on Liberty in October but just wondering if I should be thinking about eating there again....Thanks!

I personally feel like the menu has gone downhill quite a bit.  They took away the TUNA tacos, they took away the queso Fondido.  For 30.00 worth of tex mex food you better have more than chicken quesadillas......

1 hour ago, marti314 said:

I personally feel like the menu has gone downhill quite a bit.  They took away the TUNA tacos, they took away the queso Fondido.  For 30.00 worth of tex mex food you better have more than chicken quesadillas......

So let me comment on the queso fundido at Sabor since I am the one who rang the alarm so often on its removal.  It seems that they changed the name from queso fundido to queso fondue and made it a smaller portion.  We had it 2 nights ago at Sabor on Liberty.  It was good but a very small portion. If you like queso fundido I recommend you order 2 portions of queso fondue.  I will agree with marti about the chicken quesadilla.  Really disappointing and to be completely honest, it was like a flat, skinny queso fundido !

Not sure about Liberty, but, Sabor on Freedom (same class of ship) also has a Guacamole making class with lunch on an "at sea" day. In addition to the Guacamole, the bartender shows you how to make Sabor's specialty Margaritas. BEST Margaritas we have EVER had!

(This was available for purchase in advance through the cruise planer)