Teen activities on Independence OTS?

Can someone tell me about the general times of the teen activities on Independence OTS? We're scheduled to sail on her in April and I'd like to book our My Time Dining reservations for dinner so as not to conflict with my kids planned activities. We did this last month for our cruise on Harmony and it worked great. There seemed to be a break in teen activities from 6-8pm, so that's when we went to dinner. This time worked perfectly also for activities that my wife and I had planned. Can I expect the same on Independence?  I can't find a Teen Compass for Independence like I was able to find for Harmony.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, plasticmaster said:

here seemed to be a break in teen activities from 6-8pm, so that's when we went to dinner. This time worked perfectly also for activities that my wife and I had planned. Can I expect the same on Independence?

I think that's a reasonable expectation. Teen and Adventure Ocean programming generally follows the same formula across the fleet.