Ok, internet package confusion?

2 minutes ago, emsff02 said:

That is correct. When you put it in the cart on the cruise planner, select one guest. When you arrive on your ship, you will have two access codes.

Excellent, thank and its done. I had the same confusion the last time we were on Anthem. 104 bucks for 2 for 5 days. I know that isn't cheap but its not terrible either. We have 150 on board credit so it was free anyway really. ?

14 hours ago, emsff02 said:

That is correct. When you put it in the cart on the cruise planner, select one guest. When you arrive on your ship, you will have two access codes.

Is this a recent change? On both of my sailings in 2018, I got a multi-device plan and had just one code that could be used on up to the number of devices I'd purchased. I know the way you log in to the wifi has changed recently, so also adding separate codes might make a certain amount of sense if they also want to track usage better.

3 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Is this a recent change? On both of my sailings in 2018, I got a multi-device plan and had just one code that could be used on up to the number of devices I'd purchased. I know the way you log in to the wifi has changed recently, so also adding separate codes might make a certain amount of sense if they also want to track usage better.

Still a mix of processes that vary from ship to ship.  Sometimes it will be one code enabled for multiple devices and sometimes it will be two separate codes.  

3 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Still a mix of processes that vary from ship to ship.  Sometimes it will be one code enabled for multiple devices and sometimes it will be two separate codes.  

Our recent experiences when purchasing the 2 device package for one person is getting one passcode.  It was explained to me that the passcode is per guest, not per the number of devices.  Since only one guest is purchasing the two device package, we receive one passcode.