Unlimited Dining Package Liberty of the Seas

rudyit65

43 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I can vouch that shakes are not included in the UD pkg at JR.  They are a $5 upcharge.  However, if you're Crown and Anchor, I believe they give you a voucher for a free shake, so that helps.

its a B1G1 shake typically with the C&A discounts.

• 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

If it is (or isn't) it'll be the same on Independence, correct?

If only that were true....

These packages are implemented differently (or can be) from ship-to-ship so just b/c it is one way on one ship doesn't mean it will be the same on another ship.

I consulted with Dan about this and he reminded me that during our recent Anthem cruise, our JR food was covered by our UDP and the shakes were covered by the Refreshments Package.  Now...realize that Anthem's JR is an a la carte venue (as opposed to the one LIB which is a single cover charge) so I'm not sure if that made a difference or not but both (food and drinks) were covered under their respective packages - at least, on Anthem.

30 minutes ago, YOLO said:

@WAAAYTOOO  Can I ask what I hope is a related question?  We will embark on the Anthem on Sunday.

I think I remember you and others talking about a specialty embarkation day lunch where the UDP could be used.  Is this at all correct?

Of course !!!  Happy to help.

As I recall, both Chops and Jamie's will be open on embarkation day for lunch.  In the past, we were able to go to either with the UDP ...but lately I know Chops has been waivering on being open for other than Key folks for lunch.

Bottom line....you WILL have at least 1 choice for embarkation lunch if you have the UDP.  Just go straight to whichever restaurant you would prefer, when you board, and they will let you know what your options are.  I think embarkation day lunch is one of the finest benefits of the UDP.  Enjoy it !!!