Chef's Table

• 2 months later...

We are signed up for the Chef's Table on the Allure in 2 weeks. The website says it starts at 730 and ends at 1000. Is this accurate? We have reservations for the 11 pm comedy show that same night (not our first choice but what we ended up with); so, I want to make sure we will be able to make it.

We are signed up for the Chef's Table on the Allure in 2 weeks. The website says it starts at 730 and ends at 1000. Is this accurate? We have reservations for the 11 pm comedy show that same night (not our first choice but what we ended up with); so, I want to make sure we will be able to make it.

You are not required to stay any longer than you want. You can walk out and go to the show when you are ready. And if Royal states it is from 7:30 to 10:00 they must really follow that. If it is running longer just tell them to complete your meal, you have control here not the cruise line.  I Know if I was booked at Chef's Table and they ran late, so I could not complete my meal and make the show, they would be refunding the payment. Always find it surprising when on vacation some people allow the provider to have more control than is needed or required. 

On Oasis it started later (cocktails at 8, dinner started at 8:30).  We were there until midnight.  I think it would have been rude to leave before all the courses were served.

The Chef's Table is designed TO BE the night's entertainment.  As adventurous diners, we really look forward to the event.  Always...always have a great time enjoying food friends and fellowship.  I would never consider planning anything afterwards...but a beautiful stroll deckside.  

I would like to know, since I never heard of the Chef Table until I joined this blog. I have a food allergy, all seafood, can't eat any, and I don't drink alcohol, maybe once or twice a year a glass or two if wine. Would this be a waste of money for me? It sounds so wonderful.

I'm pretty sure they will accommodate the food allergy.

I'm not a big drinker, and really only like sweet white wine. I took just a sip of some of the wines just to see how it paired with their food. I actually liked that cause I could see what they were talking about where I would never spend $$ on a recommended wine at a restaurant lol. I loved it. Great great night.