Jaymac Radio

Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

1 hour ago, Boston Babe said:

Enchantment is replacing Grandeur out of Baltimore, but no booking available yet that I've seen.  It's supposed to be this week.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/?departureCode_BWI=true&shipCode_EN=true

I'm showing Enchantment out of Baltimore when I search.

Oasis seems to have one 9 nighter (looks awesome IMO) but what happened to Freedom's NJ summer itineraries?

I can't see why they would scrap the 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean itineraries in favour of 4/5 nighters?

With Enchantment replacing Grandeur in Baltimore in Spring 2021, I was hoping to see a nice repositioning cruise from San Juan to Baltimore.  Boy, am I dissapointed!  There is a repositioning cruise in April 2021 but it's only 5 nights from San Juan to Baltimore with a stop in Bermuda at 5PM on day 3 and departs Bermuda at 2PM on day 4.  And to make it worse, it's  a pricey cruise with interior rooms at over $600 pp and OV rooms at over $1200 pp.

2 hours ago, baltodave said:

With Enchantment replacing Grandeur in Baltimore in Spring 2021, I was hoping to see a nice repositioning cruise from San Juan to Baltimore.  Boy, am I dissapointed!  There is a repositioning cruise in April 2021 but it's only 5 nights from San Juan to Baltimore with a stop in Bermuda at 5PM on day 3 and departs Bermuda at 2PM on day 4.  And to make it worse, it's  a pricey cruise with interior rooms at over $600 pp and OV rooms at over $1200 pp.

A lot of that pricing is what I call, the "Bermuda Factor" ---- their port fees are much higher than normal Caribbean port fees.

I too am disappointed that there aren't any 7-nighters to Bermuda.  I would've thought that when they reintroduced them back in '18, and the incredible success with it, they would've scheduled more ..... who knows.