Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

At this point I don't see myself booking anything for 2021, much as I'd love to return to Bermuda that year. The pricing on Freedom is kind of bananas right now for those short 5-night sailings. And while Empress has some phenomenal looking pricing for both the Bermuda and CA/NE when it comes to interior or OV rooms, I don't know if it's a ship my wife is necessarily going to love. I may change my mind somewhere over the next year or so, but right now I think I'm just going to be in dry dock. My credit cards are going to need some recovery time after next year's mega-trip! ?

3 hours ago, JLMoran said:

At this point I don't see myself booking anything for 2021, much as I'd love to return to Bermuda that year. The pricing on Freedom is kind of bananas right now for those short 5-night sailings. And while Empress has some phenomenal looking pricing for both the Bermuda and CA/NE when it comes to interior or OV rooms, I don't know if it's a ship my wife is necessarily going to love. I may change my mind somewhere over the next year or so, but right now I think I'm just going to be in dry dock. My credit cards are going to need some recovery time after next year's mega-trip! ?

Let's sign up Joe and @rjac It will be a cruise they won't forget ?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/event/royalcaribbeanblogcom-cruise-aboard-harmony-of-the-seas-0

I see Jewel is coming back to Miami. Majesty is back in New Orleans. Slightly surprised but I’m guessing she’s doing well which I like to see.shes a classic. Adds a nice ship class variety. Explorer, liberty, adventure, Brilliance, and independence still unaccounted. It’s nice to see such a large ship change up between Europe and the Caribbean. Still hoping one of the heads to the west coast!

Next release dates, does anyone have foresight on itinerary and dates? Will it be just select sailing based on ships left? I’ve not seen Panama Canal sailing, don’t even know if they will have one.

Upon further review...here is a list of ships with missing itinerary.

Adventure          Sep 21- Apr 22

Brilliance           May - Aug 21 Dec 21 -  Apr 22

Explorer             May 21 - Apr 22

Indy                    May 21 - Apr 22

Liberty               Nov 21 - Apr 22

Mariner             May 21 - Apr 22

Navigator         May 21 - Apr 22

Ovation             Oct 21 - Apr 22

Quantum          May 21 - Apr 22

Radiance           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Serenade           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Spectrum           Jul 21- Apr 22

Voyager              May 21 - Apr 22

With that being said, I only see 3 possibilities for cruising the Panama Canal in 21.

6 hours ago, mworkman said:

Next release dates, does anyone have foresight on itinerary and dates? Will it be just select sailing based on ships left? I’ve not seen Panama Canal sailing, don’t even know if they will have one.

Upon further review...here is a list of ships with missing itinerary.

Adventure          Sep 21- Apr 22

Brilliance           May - Aug 21 Dec 21 -  Apr 22

Explorer             May 21 - Apr 22

Indy                    May 21 - Apr 22

Liberty               Nov 21 - Apr 22

Mariner             May 21 - Apr 22

Navigator         May 21 - Apr 22

Ovation             Oct 21 - Apr 22

Quantum          May 21 - Apr 22

Radiance           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Serenade           Oct 21 - Apr 22

Spectrum           Jul 21- Apr 22

Voyager              May 21 - Apr 22

With that being said, I only see 3 possibilities for cruising the Panama Canal in 21.

I don’t think you’ll see a PC cruises in 2021. As for the rest of the deployment no new dates published yet. 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, vjoe said:

I'm looking for Alaska to Hawaii, Hawaii to Australia, spin around New Zealand. Fall 2021.  Nothing yet! Do you prefer Ovation, Serenade or (Rhapsody?)?  I'll probably get fired when I ask for the time off for this trip.  Any suggestions?

I recommend a fifth of vodka for the HR rep. ?

On 12/27/2019 at 7:07 PM, vjoe said:

I'm looking for Alaska to Hawaii, Hawaii to Australia, spin around New Zealand. Fall 2021.  Nothing yet! Do you prefer Ovation, Serenade or (Rhapsody?)?  I'll probably get fired when I ask for the time off for this trip.  Any suggestions?

Serenade gets into a few smaller destinations that Ovation can't visit.  Look at 2020 itineraries for through Hawaii and South Pacific as examples. 

That being said, Ovation is a newer ship with modern decor and a lot more going on around the ship.  Serenade is a fine ship but half the size and older.  I'm a big fan of the Quantum class ships.  Ovation has a Music Hall with tribute bands, Two70°, SeaPlex, NorthStar and so much more.  I've sailed both ships so if you can accept the ports of call on Ovation it will have a lot ore to offer on board including better entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, harlipac said:

Anyone have some insight about Voyager OTS schedule after it sails from Sydney to Singapore on April 12, 2021?  The itineraries stop after it arrives in Singapore.  I'm hoping it goes to Europe via the Suez Canal.  When is RC due to release this info for booking?

It has a booking in Sydney for 10th June 2021

CB6CFDDB-17AD-4482-A003-83824EF0AE85.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Here Is A Mini Update On The Short Cruises.

• Indy Will Sail Out Of PC For Late 2021 and 2022 And Will Offer 3 And Four Night Cruises To Coco Cay.

Imdy.thumb.PNG.b7990efe28c569aa621ecce6233af201.PNG

• And Mariner Will Offer A Set Of Four And Five Night Caribbean Cruises Out Of PC Starting In Late 2021.

msriner.thumb.PNG.4db26682311aa81f6a134614528c9d0e.PNG

• Adventure Was Confirmed To Sail From Galveston Again In November 2021 After Her Refurbishment. 

ADV.thumb.PNG.671c680f14a7ba4cea9a3be1bdd55511.PNG

• And Brilliance Will Leave Tampa For The Summer Of 2021 And Head To Miami To Offer Some 6 And Eight Night Cruises To The Caribbean.

bril.thumb.PNG.c7abacf1cb55f46e00d5e69cbe71c434.PNG

• And Explorer Will Go To Galveston To Offer Some Very Long Cruises Out Of There That Include A Nine Night Bahamas Cruise And More!

ex.thumb.PNG.f107bea6dee1456326b2733b5a4f6cd6.PNG

On 2/28/2020 at 10:00 PM, Jnh said:

Royal have multiple bookings for an unnamed vessel in Sydney Australia starting from 2nd November 2021 

That  has been been there for some time now. Seems to suggest Australia will get a full time ship as it stays well past April when most ships leave the country.