Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

-Update-

Well It Seems That Brilliance of the Seas Has Been Removed From Key Wests Schedule For The Whole 2021-22  Caribbean Season At The Moment. But Brilliance Still Has Bookings At Cayman Island. The Only Part Of Season That Is Not Booked In The Cayman Islands Are From Early September To Mid-November Which Seems To Indicate A Pretty Short Season In Boston  In The Fall Of 2021.

-Update-

Well The Latest Bookings For Explorer Of The Sea Were Booked At Cayman Islands And Are Kina A Mystery. The First Booking Conflicts With A Cruise Already Booked In April Of 2021. The Other Two Include One The Week Liberty Leaves Galveston To Head To Dry Dock. My Guess Is That Means A Possible Re-positioning Of The Ship To Galveston?

I'm really hoping that (a) the Northeast / Canada / Bermuda sailings come out Monday and not later in the week, or at least that (b) Royal will extend the Cyber Monday promo through the full week so I can take advantage of it. With Freedom sailing out of my back yard, I'd love a chance to see her post-AMP. Also hoping there will be some 7-night Bermuda sailings apart from the couple Empress is doing.

11 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

I'm really hoping that (a) the Northeast / Canada / Bermuda sailings come out Monday and not later in the week, or at least that (b) Royal will extend the Cyber Monday promo through the full week so I can take advantage of it. With Freedom sailing out of my back yard, I'd love a chance to see her post-AMP. Also hoping there will be some 7-night Bermuda sailings apart from the couple Empress is doing.

The problem you will run into, is that nothing will be populated for purchasing that far out for drinks, internet or UDP.  It will have items under the SPA available. ?That's what i'm seeing for our April 21 sailing as of today.

Just now, mworkman said:

The problem you will run into, is that nothing will be populated for purchasing that far out for drinks, internet or UDP.  It will have items under the SPA available. ?

That's OK, I'm just looking for a good booking price with the current BOGO60 offer, plus whatever OBC is being thrown out there.

Would have booked a Celebrity 7-night Bermuda & Newport cruise for 2021, but their current Black Friday sale (which includes $25 deposit and an extra room perk!) only applies to sailings through April of 2021, not the summer 2021 sailings (even though those are now available to book). ?

12 minutes ago, Sweety said:

I am ready. Hubby credit card in hand. I made his favorite over the weekend: Lemon pound cake. I should be able to book to cruises now. Come on Enchantment. I need to go to Bermuda again.

I hate to sound like a drag, but i wouldn't expect too much since they (RCI) were supposed to release the longer sailings to the Caribbean and very few showed up for 2021 & 2022. 

With Enchantment replacing Grandeur in Baltimore in Spring 2021, I was hoping to see a nice repositioning cruise from San Juan to Baltimore.  Boy, am I dissapointed!  There is a repositioning cruise in April 2021 but it's only 5 nights from San Juan to Baltimore with a stop in Bermuda at 5PM on day 3 and departs Bermuda at 2PM on day 4.  And to make it worse, it's  a pricey cruise with interior rooms at over $600 pp and OV rooms at over $1200 pp.

2 hours ago, baltodave said:

With Enchantment replacing Grandeur in Baltimore in Spring 2021, I was hoping to see a nice repositioning cruise from San Juan to Baltimore.  Boy, am I dissapointed!  There is a repositioning cruise in April 2021 but it's only 5 nights from San Juan to Baltimore with a stop in Bermuda at 5PM on day 3 and departs Bermuda at 2PM on day 4.  And to make it worse, it's  a pricey cruise with interior rooms at over $600 pp and OV rooms at over $1200 pp.

A lot of that pricing is what I call, the "Bermuda Factor" ---- their port fees are much higher than normal Caribbean port fees.

I too am disappointed that there aren't any 7-nighters to Bermuda.  I would've thought that when they reintroduced them back in '18, and the incredible success with it, they would've scheduled more ..... who knows.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, Shari3 said:

I also just booked Empress for August 2021 Bermuda 7 nights 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:41 AM, Sweety said:

Just booked Empress for August 2021. I am back on Empress.

We are also looking at this one .... the sailing on the 21st.  We'll be on for my wife's birthday.  We'll keep you posted.