Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

6 hours ago, FionaMG said:

[Not so] patiently waiting to see what's going to replace Anthem out of NY in April 2021... :8_laughing:

If not a Quantum class ship, hopefully an Oasis class ship. And it also looks like Adventure won’t be around then either (I think? Please correct me if I’m wrong!)...is it possible Cape Liberty could get 2 new ships for Summer 2021??

1 hour ago, mworkman said:

I thought about this and can understand the WHY.  Pricing, location of room, class of room and destinations.  It's the unknown that can drive the impulse. 

Assuming you are open to booking any line, waiting to see all itineraries is the smart play.  The exception may be if you are dead set on an aft corner cabin and only will accept the few that exist.  

I'd hate to book Carnival only to find out Royal has something better.  

12 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Well It Is Confirmed Allure Is Coming To PC In 2021!!!! 

alll.thumb.PNG.58f1f8920cef5430f065bbaa607423fb.PNG 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect!!!!  now I need to decide between Eastern vs. Western!!

Eastern - Antigua, St. Thomas, CoCoCay

Western - Falmouth, Labadee, Nassau, CoCoCay

which itinerary would you all choose???

decision..decision..

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

More sea days with this itinerary, which you need to fully explore an Oasis-class ship!  Plus Antigua is a new port for Oasis-class ships..they're expanding their port to accommodate the big ships!

yes I am leaning toward this one. 

Does Antigua have pier big enough to handle Oasis class ships?  I know Oasis class don't do tenders.

18 minutes ago, twangster said:

I think it was last year they announced that the port was being made Oasis capable.  Might have been two years ago now they announced it.   

That is a good news!  I also saw that Royal is creating a some kind of beach club for Royal quests only so I think  I will choose Eastern Itinerary.

CANNOT WAIT 

On 11/15/2019 at 10:41 AM, FionaMG said:

[Not so] patiently waiting to see what's going to replace Anthem out of NY in April 2021... :8_laughing:

I am waiting for the same thing...especially since Anthem and Adventure will now be sailing out of Europe, we are getting a whole new lineup in NY. I am not a patient person, so this is a real struggle for me haha

3 hours ago, mook1525 said:

That is a good news!  I also saw that Royal is creating a some kind of beach club for Royal quests only so I think  I will choose Eastern Itinerary.

CANNOT WAIT 

I didn't even look at the itinerary other than it was Eastern when I put a hold on my booking last night ?.  Was pleasantly surprised when I looked this morning and saw Antigua.  I'm more about the ship as the destination, but it's still excited to get a new port squeezed in too.

Assuming that Navigator and Mariner stay on the 3/4 night run, that leaves Oasis, Independence, Explorer and Freedom all free in Summer 2021. I wonder where they are all going.

I think that Oasis will head back to Bayonne - perhaps OA and AN will rotate seasons in NJ for the foreseeable future?

That leaves the other 3. Surprised that Freedom wasn't confirmed for the Summer sailings in San Juan although is there for the Winter.

2 minutes ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Well One Time In 2021 Symphony Will Be Doing A Rare 8 Night Cruise To Aruba and Curacao.  I Hope In The Following Years Royal Will Do This Route On Oasis Class Ships More Offen. 

It is not on the website though.  I asked Michelle to see if she could book it.  I haven't heard back from her yet.

Well Royal Just Released The 3 And 4 Cruise In 2021 And The Short Caribbean Cruise. Here Is A Quote From @Matt Article.

The amplified Mariner of the Seas will sail from Port Canaveral year-round, offering 3- and 4-night Bahamas and Perfect Day at Coco Cay itineraries in the summer. She will then transition to 4- and 5-night itineraries in the winter.

Sailing from Miami in the summer and Fort Lauderdale in the winter, the amplified Navigator of the Seas will also offer 3- and 4-night getaways to The Bahamas and Perfect Day at Coco Cay. Sailings on board Mariner and Navigator will open the week of Dec. 16.

Liberty of the Seas will offer roundtrip cruises from Galveston, Texas in summer 2021. She will offer Western Caribbean 7-night sailings before she transitions to Miami for the winter to offer 3-and 4-night Bahamas and Perfect Day at Coco Cay itineraries. Liberty’s 7-night itineraries are open for bookings today and her shorter itineraries will open the week of Dec. 2

Surprised that there is no 3/4 night ships in PC during the winter. Surely LB should do the 4/5 nighters instead from Miami or FLL?

No San Juan for the Summer at all seems bizarre.

Still nothing for Explorer or Independence, now thinking that we'll be getting a 2nd ship in Southampton.

Also Today The 2021 Northeast Sailings Were Also Released. Here Is A Quote From @Matt Article.

The newly amplified Oasis of the Seas will return to the Big Apple for her 2021 summer season from Cape Liberty in Bayonne, New Jersey.

After spending a summer in Southampton, England, in October 2021, Anthem of the Seas will make her way back to Cape Liberty to offer 7-night cruises to The Bahamas, along with a handful of Southern Caribbean sailings for the holidays. Guests can begin to book sailings on Oasis today and sailings on Anthem the week of Dec. 2, 2019.

Freedom of the Seas will homeport in Cape Liberty for the first time in summer 2021, following a major $116 million amplification.

For the second consecutive summer, Empress of the Seas will offer 7-night itineraries from Bayonne to Bermuda and select sailings that feature New England and Quebec City, Canada. Just in time for leaf peeping season, she will sail to Montreal offering 10- and 11-night Canadian adventure cruises.

344406541_EmpressNYC.thumb.png.8c628b1d36c6d21963aaed7d3986e0aa.png

Enchantment of the Seas will call Baltimore home, offering 5- and 9-night sailings to Bermuda and Perfect Day at CocoCay in the summer as well as a mix of 8- and 12-night sailings to The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay and the Southern Caribbean in the winter. She will take vacationers to enjoy the fall foliage in Canada during select fall sailings. Adding to the Canadian offerings from the brand, Brilliance of the Seas will spend the fall of 2021 offering 7-night Canada sailings from Boston. Sailings will open the week of Dec. 2

6 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Freedom of the Seas will homeport in Cape Liberty for the first time in summer 2021, following a major $116 million amplification.

I just told my DH that I will be running away from home to jump on the Freedom from NJ.  He just shook his head....does that mean he wants to go too?  :29_smirk:

21 hours ago, twangster said:

Shook it up and down or side to side?

P.S. - In some cultures side to side means yes.  

In our house it really means "here she goes again"!  ?

I might be the only one glad that Freedom out of NJ is not available to book yet.....my credit card thanks RC for the cooling down period.

53 minutes ago, zenster71 said:

I'm hoping OASIS from Cape Liberty in summer 2021 will have at least a few cruises with new ports. Cape Canaveral-Coco Cay-Bahamas is basically the only option this summer.   

She is doing 1 sailing to Canada/New England in 2020 - maybe they could incorporate a few more of them into the 2021 itinerary?

3 hours ago, mworkman said:

When are the longer sailing to the Caribbean supposed to come out? I'm currently looking for the ABC Islands sailing and i'm not seeing them

Oh good I am glad you asked, this was driving me crazy. They stop at April 2021 but shouldn't summer 2021 be included in this batch through 2022? I was thinking "oh maybe they don't go to the ABCs in summer."