Ship Deployment 2021-22 Port Booking Season Begins

This Thread Is All About Ship Booking In 2021-22. If Anyone Find Any Info Then Post It Here. 

Here What I Found Out So Far.

A Unknown Royal Caribbean Ship Will Be Stopping In Monterey California In 2022.                    

https://www.monterey.org/Services/Harbor-and-Marina/Cruise-Ship-Tall-Ship-Visits

1669113354_rcitba.JPG.3c2ae69d63fa982509c0c2c1f6128b86.JPG

Here Is Europe 2021 Port List.

Europe 2021 Deployment

Mediterranean

Harmony of the seas (Palma de Mallorca)

Odyssey of the seas (Piraeus Spring and Fall)

Explorer of the seas (Villefrance, Gibraltar & Piraeus)

Rhapsody of the seas [Cannes (prob TA) & Piraeus]

Vision of the seas (Cannes, Villefrance & Piraeus)

UK

Anthem of the seas (Havre, Gibraltar, Cannes, Palma de Mallorca, Funchal)

Independence of the seas (Havre, Gibraltar, Funchal)

Northern Europe

Jewel of the seas [Havre, Gibraltar, (Palma de Mallorca, Villefrance & Piraeus Spring and Fall)]

Brilliance of The Seas (Reykjavík)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 5:32 AM, Jaymac Radio said:

This Thread Is All About Ship Booking In 2021-22. If Anyone Find Any Info Then Post It Here. 

Here What I Found Out So Far.

A Unknown Royal Caribbean Ship Will Be Stopping In Monterey California In 2022.                    

https://www.monterey.org/Services/Harbor-and-Marina/Cruise-Ship-Tall-Ship-Visits

1669113354_rcitba.JPG.3c2ae69d63fa982509c0c2c1f6128b86.JPG

That will be the Regal Princess. Looks like Princess will have 2 Royal class ships on the west coast.  

On 9/12/2019 at 7:34 PM, MelKaps said:

I'm hoping to do a Greece cruise in October 2021 for my honeymoon. Do we have an idea of which ship might be sailing from Rome (not Venice) to Santorini, Athens, and Mykonos? I am very curious even though I know the itineraries will be announced later this year.

Looking like it will be Explorer with possibly an outside chance of Odyssey.

Found this on CC:

16/05

25/05

03/06

13/09

22/09

01/10

11/10

21/10

02/11

These dates are the dates that Odyssey is registered in Piraeus. Pretty much confirms that Summer 2021 in the Eastern Med is in the cards. I guess that's why Explorer was placed on that run for 2021 as a test run for whether or not there was demand for Odyssey (Jewel had operated that run for 4 years but carries considerably less guests).

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jaymac Radio said:

More Info I Found About The 2021 And 2022.

Liberty Will Be Leavening The Port of Galveston In 2022. She Will Be Probably Be Heading To Cape Liberty.

LIBERTY.thumb.JPG.7a3aa451ac547d32793498ff025ed1f3.JPG

Also It Seems To Appear That Indy Will Replace Anthem Of The Seas.

indy.thumb.JPG.f8f53f6795d8e60f85b9066de206f874.JPG

And Anthem Of The Seas Will Replace Harmony When She Is In Drydock. 

So Anthem will be in FL at the same time as Odyssey?!?!

1 hour ago, Jaymac Radio said:

More Info I Found About The 2021 And 2022.

Liberty Will Be Leavening The Port of Galveston In 2022. She Will Be Probably Be Heading To Cape Liberty.

LIBERTY.thumb.JPG.7a3aa451ac547d32793498ff025ed1f3.JPG

Also It Seems To Appear That Indy Will Replace Anthem Of The Seas.

indy.thumb.JPG.f8f53f6795d8e60f85b9066de206f874.JPG

And Anthem Of The Seas Will Replace Harmony When She Is In Drydock. 

Doesn’t something has to replace Liberty in Galveston at least temporarily when it gets it Dry Dock/Royal Amplification in 2021? 

4 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Its amazing how bad they are at sticking to these schedules.

I know there are a lot of moving parts involved but it always seems like its RCI that cant get their schedules out in a timely manner ... and it still doesnt stop them from shifting stuff around after the fact anyway.

Looking at a 2021 Alaska ... was all excited that NCL has their options out, CCL just dropped theirs on Friday and RCL was going to drop on Monday .... or not ....

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

Perhaps there is wisdom in watching what the competition has released and making subtle adjustments.

It would be subtle adjustments if any... i'm sure that requests have to go in for pier/port dates and locations as far out as possible, in efforts to secure a location for as many cruise ships that are in the industry competing for that location and date.

I hope they put more that 7 sailings to the ABC islands on the schedule for 2021.

10 hours ago, twangster said:

A week delay is going to prompt you to book with someone else? LOL!

Nope, i probably would have booked with someone else anyway ..my loyalty to RCI has dropped from 100% Loyal to Royal to Royal is just one brand among many.

Several other brands got their itineraries out on time and i have already reviewed them and figured out what i like, some of them have sales ending this week. If i wait to see what Royal ends up offering (knowing that i am not wowed by their 2020 offerings that i looked at in comparison shopping) i potentially lose those sale windows.

So I will probably put down a deposit on something else instead. I may reconsider once Royal does release their lineup but probably not.

It will be interesting to see what is based out of Southampton in 2021. Port schedules suggest Anthem & Independence Of The Seas. Don't know if this will be the case however as they pulled Indy from Southampton in 2020 due to demand in CocoCay.

• 2 weeks later...

Well Some Of The Seven Night Cruises For 2022 Was Just Posted On The Royal Caribbean Webpage. It Looks Like Rhapsody Will Still Sail From Tampa In The Winter Session 2021-2022 And Vison Will Do Some Panama Canal Cruises.

Capture.thumb.PNG.6b1d01e3056f0dc4a3338f84e19ad5c5.PNG 

And Empress Will Be Homeported Out Of San Juan For 2022.

em.thumb.PNG.68fba82502665c0488d584f9ea0e6d77.PNG

Also Joining Empress In San Juan Will Be Freedom OTS.

free.thumb.PNG.037f47b139f99bc4f479b10d69ed4d46.PNG

I Will Update This Tread When More Get Posted On The Webpage.