Oasis Escape Room Free?

8 hours ago, DisneyWorld30th said:

According to Royal Caribbean’s page, the escape room on Oasis will be included. On the other ships there is a $$$ noted. 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/oasis-of-the-seas/things-to-do/escape-room-mission-control-apollo-18

I sure hope it's free! When I book my cruise on Oasis of the Seas, it'll be the first thing I reserve!

10 minutes ago, vanelli56 said:

Interesting... I wonder if that is a typo... or if they will start to move the other escape rooms towards being included as well. 

We have done one on Mariner and have booked the one on Harmony. Both were $20/person. 

Haha, not as disastrous as the $18 Deluxe Package "sale" has been. Have sales been decreasing on the Escape room then?

I know it's not popular, but the reason RC started charging for escape rooms was due to crazy demand. When it was included, reservations went super quick to the point that if you did not book it immediately, you had no chance to reserve a spot.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I know it's not popular, but the reason RC started charging for escape rooms was due to crazy demand. When it was included, reservations went super quick to the point that if you did not book it immediately, you had no chance to reserve a spot.

So it's a "if it's free I'll do it, but I ain't paying for it!" situation?

41 minutes ago, Matt said:

You'd be surprised how many people will not book something if it costs money.

I can see that.  Guess it has to do with the value the individual places on the activity.  Wife and I have done a few escape rooms on land, of course they have a cost, the one thing i can say is they are a lot more fun in my opinion if you are with a whole group of people you know.