Symphony of the Seas Deluxe Drink Package?

2 hours ago, Thom Cruise said:

How does that affect the package. 

The rule is that all adults (over age 21) in the same stateroom have to buy the Deluxe Beverage Package.  If you would like the package, then you only need to purchase it for yourself.

If your wife in the other room doesn't wish to purchase the package she doesn't have to.

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

The rule is that all adults (over age 21) in the same stateroom have to buy the Deluxe Beverage Package.  If you would like the package, then you only need to purchase it for yourself.

If your wife in the other room doesn't wish to purchase the package she doesn't have to.

Excellent, I like you. 

14 hours ago, Richk said:

I just did it today. Our very first cruise. Thanks to reading these blogs I already saved $$. Bought the DDP for $55 last week for the 11 day cruise on Dec. 30th. Today it was $51. Doesn’t seem like much but for two people 11 nights plus the 18% I saved $103.84. Just canceled and repurchased. I’ll continue to watch especially on Black Friday, thanks to Cobra614 above! 

Drink package has been holding steady at $61usd for symphony of the seas 7 day jan, 2020.

It would be a dream if I can grab it for they price you did haha.

Black Friday is definitely what im looking forward to and maybe cyber monday if that exist for RC?

Good thing if black friday flops I still have thanksgiving, christmas, and new years for me that is.