St. Thomas: Big Moe-Paradise Taxi and Tours

ransrider

I was just in St Thomas - I took a cab /bus from the Pier and had them drop us in downtown and
then got another Cab to take us to Magen's Bay.  The driver did tell us what we were seeing
on the way but it was not a true "tour".  you can look at www.shoretrips.com and they have some
tours that will drop you at Magen's Bay for a few hours.

51 minutes ago, michelle said:

I was just in St Thomas - I took a cab /bus from the Pier and had them drop us in downtown and
then got another Cab to take us to Magen's Bay.  The driver did tell us what we were seeing
on the way but it was not a true "tour".  you can look at www.shoretrips.com and they have some
tours that will drop you at Magen's Bay for a few hours.

Thanks Michelle. I forgot about shoretrips. I did hear back from Big Moe and he is booked for the day. I think he would be a great tour. He did add us to his wait list so I think we will plan to go it on our own and if we hear back from Moe that we are in, we can then book with his tour.

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 5:05 PM, ransrider said:

Has anyone used Big Moe-Paradise Taxi & Tours when in St. Thomas? We want to get to Mountain Top to see the views and then Magen's Bay Beach. Big Moe has an Island & Beach Tour that will do both. We looked at using the tram but decided we wanted a more guided tour. Thanks!

Hey, I don't know if you had your tour as yet, we booked our with Paradise Taxi and Tour USVI 4 months ago and had a blast with him this past week. Big Moe was our driver and tour guide and he was really good with us and our kids. He even took us to extra hot spots on St. Thomas. I mean everything in St. Thomas is beautiful anyways. We visit yearly the Caribbean, so  I would recommend them.