Explorer Rumors

So I think there's no official word on this but seeing as this is News and Rumors... has anyone heard anything on the planned Amplification of Explorer? I'm curious if they'll go all out like on Navigator or if it'll be more in line with Mariner. I'm trying to decide between a 7-night sailing on what would be our first Oasis Class ship (Harmony, Perfect Day/ Western Caribbean) or a 9-night sailing (Explorer, Perfect Day/ ABC islands) both in the fall of next year. We going on Navigator soon (25 days!) so we'll have a good idea of what Explorer could be like right after she's out of dry dock. 

Where does Royal announce this sort of information? I'd assume there's some sort of press release? Thanks for any help you could give! 

4 hours ago, Ala_Paul said:

Where does Royal announce this sort of information? I'd assume there's some sort of press release? Thanks for any help you could give!

Matt will usually post it on the main blog page when it gets released, I'm assuming some form of press release that he qualifies for.

3 hours ago, Jaymac Radio said:

Here What I Think Explorer Will Get In Drydock.

• The Perfect Storm Slides Cyclone and Typhoon.
  • Glow-In-The-Dark Laser Tag.
  • Redesign Of Explorer Dedicated Teens Spaces And Adventure Ocean.
  • Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen.
  • The Lime & Coconut Bar.
  • Fish And Ships.
  • Playmakers Sports Bar.

Some more cabins in there too....I just hope they don't mess with the spa....specifically the sauna and steam rooms....

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

Is there any Deck By Deck listings of additions and subtractions for the upcoming Explorer Amp? 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/09/24/royal-caribbean-announces-new-features-coming-explorer-of-the-seas 

I don't think anyone has done the photoshopping yet.  It's a lot of work...LOL 

On 8/19/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ala_Paul said:

So I think there's no official word on this but seeing as this is News and Rumors... has anyone heard anything on the planned Amplification of Explorer? I'm curious if they'll go all out like on Navigator or if it'll be more in line with Mariner. I'm trying to decide between a 7-night sailing on what would be our first Oasis Class ship (Harmony, Perfect Day/ Western Caribbean) or a 9-night sailing (Explorer, Perfect Day/ ABC islands) both in the fall of next year. We going on Navigator soon (25 days!) so we'll have a good idea of what Explorer could be like right after she's out of dry dock. 

Here you go, this video answers all your questions: