Internet question

HJN

56 minutes ago, HJN said:

So I noticed it's $9.99 for one device, but $20.99 for 2 on Anthem?  What gives????  Can you share one internet package one device at a time or do you have to register your device?  sorry, but not finding info on RCL website.  

Yes , one device plan is good for one device at the same time , all you need to do is to login from another device using the same access code and the other device will lose the internet while the new device will gain access.

On 8/19/2019 at 12:58 PM, Traveler said:

Yes , one device plan is good for one device at the same time , all you need to do is to login from another device using the same access code and the other device will lose the internet while the new device will gain access.

Unless things have changed you may need an additional step. From any device go to your web browser and go to www.logout.com. This will disconnect your device from the network and assure you can get the other device connected. I have had issues connecting a device when another was already using the access code.

3 minutes ago, HJN said:

Ok, but we should be able to share.  i know how to disconnect on tablets.  and if i turn off WIFI On the phone ,that should do it.  

I'm not certain that turning off the WiFi or turning off the phone will do it. If I'm not mistaken, the device remains registered on the ships network until you explicitly "logoff". I know I had to do this more than a few times before it became habit. This also prevents you from turning your phone on and "stealing" the connection back whe nyou didn't mean to.  

And, YES, you can share.

2 hours ago, KJ1231 said:

I'm not certain that turning off the WiFi or turning off the phone will do it. If I'm not mistaken, the device remains registered on the ships network until you explicitly "logoff". I know I had to do this more than a few times before it became habit. This also prevents you from turning your phone on and "stealing" the connection back whe nyou didn't mean to.  

This is correct, you have to logoff, merely turning the device off will not log you off of the account.