Air2Sea Process

My trip on Navigator leaves two weeks from tomorrow! Nailing down my travel plans for the day. (Don't have the vacation time to get to Miami the day before)

I booked my flight through Air2Sea (flight is on American), I was wondering what is the process of getting my ticket/boarding pass?  Will A2S send me an email for that? Will it come from American?  This is the one part of the whole trip that I am totally clueless on.  Figured I'd come to you fine people first to see if there were any tips/hints you could give.  Leaving from Miami.

32 minutes ago, PhantomWolf said:

My trip on Navigator leaves two weeks from tomorrow! Nailing down my travel plans for the day. (Don't have the vacation time to get to Miami the day before)

I booked my flight through Air2Sea (flight is on American), I was wondering what is the process of getting my ticket/boarding pass?  Will A2S send me an email for that? Will it come from American?  This is the one part of the whole trip that I am totally clueless on.  Figured I'd come to you fine people first to see if there were any tips/hints you could give.  Leaving from Miami.

When we did it a few years ago Royal gave us seat assignments but we checked in at the carrier's website to get boarding passes.  The carrier actually fiddled a little with the flight times before we actually traveled, and they sent us revised itineraries.  I don't know what the latest practice is, but you do need to know your seat assignments somehow.

On 8/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, KristiZ said:

Your paperwork/receipt from Air2Sea will show your actual airline confirmation number. Use that to access your reservation directly with the carrier and confirm you have seats (you probably do). Then use it again at 24 hours prior to actually check in and print your boarding passes.

That's what we do.  Enjoy your cruise!