Speciality Dinning Dress Code

Andyh

17 minutes ago, Andyh said:

I am going on Symphony of the seas next week and want to know what the dress code is in the specialty dinning restaurants. 

Are you able to wear jeans to these restaurants? We have the Dinning package so would like to try as many out as we can. 

Each specialty restaurant has a slightly different dress code.  If you think "smart casual", you will be OK, but I'd leave the jeans for venues marked "casual".   I saw someone in shorts in Chops (table next to us) whereas I had a sport coat, as did the gentleman on the other side of us.  Also, on formal night folks tend to be dressier.

I wear dockers/slacks and a button-down or polo shirt but I've seen shorts, T-Shirts, jeans, sandals, etc so I don't think you'll be turned away for wearing jeans.  You'll probably be in the middle, some will be dressed up more, some will be dressed down more.  

33 minutes ago, Andyh said:

I am going on Symphony of the seas next week and want to know what the dress code is in the specialty dinning restaurants. 

Are you able to wear jeans to these restaurants? We have the Dinning package so would like to try as many out as we can. 

PS:  The dress code is a "recommendation", as other members will point out.....khaki's are a bit more flexible than jeans, but you will see someone in jeans just as I saw a gentleman in walking shorts.

Jamie's, Izumi, Playmakers, and Hooked you can definitely get away with jeans and shorts.  150 and Wonderland you might want to go smart casual.  Chops you would be ok with jeans and a dressier top.  However, like others have mentioned, dress codes are guidelines.  It's a pretty relaxed policy.  I have only seen one person get denied out of all my cruises and that person came in with no top and wet from the pool.