Solarium Bistro Menu

levy1980

16 hours ago, Sh2738 said:

Interested in this too. Also if anyone knows if there is a vegetarian entree for dinner? Thanks. 

Again, the menus vary by ship.  I've seen a vegetarian pasta dish as an entree on one of the menus.  The way the Solarium handles the meal is that you order the entrees from a menu and it is buffet style for the appetizers.  There are several vegetarian items (vegetables, salads, and such) available as appetizers

I was thinking about booking a dinner reservation there for us, as it seemed like it was a greek themed restaurant at night , on the few menus I saw... is this the case, or is it just a 'healthy' menu, and could be anything, not necessarily greek.   I am on the fence about booking to have dinner there only because my adult son, whom I am traveling with, is a big manly eater, and might not care for it if its all 'too light' of fare....

1 hour ago, kittysoul said:

I was thinking about booking a dinner reservation there for us, as it seemed like it was a greek themed restaurant at night , on the few menus I saw... is this the case, or is it just a 'healthy' menu, and could be anything, not necessarily greek.   I am on the fence about booking to have dinner there only because my adult son, whom I am traveling with, is a big manly eater, and might not care for it if its all 'too light' of fare....

It's got a Mediterranean flair which means it is lighter fare.  It's free so you can always make a reservation and then let him decide if he wants to eat there after he looks at the menu.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ams said:

Do you always have to book for solarium and its just for adults isn't it?.. its our first cruise..

Resverations are recommended for dinner.  It's open seating for breakfast and lunch.  Kids are allowed in the Bistro but that's the only place they are allowed in the Solarium.