AotS Stateroom Walls

leesam82

Hello All 

I'm getting ready for my cruise on the AotS in about a week. A lot of video blogs suggested to bring magnetic hooks to hold swimsuits, hats, etc. I also have heard that most ships have walls that you can stick the hooks to. I am going to be in an ocean balcony stateroom and wanted to know other cruisers experience with magnetic hooks. Any other room organization or packing tips would also be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

All the walls, doors and even the ceiling in the cabins are metal. The hooks can be used for robes, bags, coverups, swim suits, etc. These are the ones we got and they were great. Just know that the posted weights refer to when they are on the ceiling. They hold less when on the walls, but still work fine. Happy sailing!

51Ooqs7XkSL._AC_SY400_.jpg.dbfdcdb21b64b406e0ac0003d9230409.jpg.0c2e25c3f4950b60bff2f17c8900f5f1.jpg.190caed3b3e95f2fde1140737dacf328.jpg

Also, there a great thread here about packing

I have been on Adventure of the Seas (AoS) with my magnets and they work fine everywhere: doors, walls, ceilings.  I have not been on Anthem of the Seas (AoS)  or Allure of the Seas (AoS) with my magnets but have been on a sister ship of each and same experience.  

We use the hook magnets on the walls for lanyards & hats.  We have small round flat magnets for the walls for invites & compasses.  We also have a magnet white board for the wall that came with an eraser and dry erase markers that also are magnetic so they sit on the wall next to the board.

We use the magnetic hooks on the ceiling to dry swimsuits.  We also bring large beach towel clips to clip clothes to the chairs on the balcony.  

We use magnetic hooks on the wall in the closet for hanging necklaces and my jewelry bag. 

I need to start taking more pictures for answering questions.  LOL 

DSC03654 (2).JPG

DSC03655_LI (2).jpg