Harmony Stateroom Thoughts 7 Night

Neesa

As previously stated 1st RCC sailing ever, coming over from DCL & have had previous experience in concierge as well as non concierge on the Fantasy, Dream, & Magic.(10 cruises)  May I ask fellow cruisers your preference, an Owners suite or a Crown Loft? There are three of us 2 adults & our 13 year old daughter. Additionally, what are your thoughts on the RC credit card, are the perks worth opening a new line of credit? Our Disney Chase allows us to pay for our DCL cruise fare over the 1st 6 months with zero interest, does RC Visa offer something such as this? My research does not seem to show anything like this and I am not a fan of to many CC, but if we are going to regularly sail here the perks are my question, otherwise just pay it in full on my cash back and be done. I appreciate your thoughts, thanks so much!

Both are Sky Class so benefits are the same.

OS

- Large balcony; able to dine out there

- Large dining area inside the stateroom

CL

- Smaller balcony, loungers only

- Dining area inside the cabin is smaller than the OS

- 2 Full Bathrooms

- "Wow" factor of the loft

- Exclusivity of Deck 17; close to Coastal Kitchen and Suite Lounge

I personally would pick the Crown Loft any day over the Owner's Suite.  Some love the Owner's suite though and would think the complete opposite.  Unless you have a mobility issue and the stairs pose a problem, there is nothing that can quite compare to Deck 17.

I love both the OS and CLS.  I am not a fan of the stairs so all things being equal, I would choose the OS but being on deck 17 has is own special perks - especially if you plan on spending much time in CK.  I think, with the teenager, I would go with the CLS b/c you will all have more privacy and she will have her own bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

The Owners and Crown Loft are both Sky Class, so benefits will be the same. We have stayed in the Crown loft several times and love the space and two bathrooms. The two floor views out the windows are fantastic. The balcony is of good size and we spend a considerable amout of time out there. You are very close to the Suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen. We really appreciated the location on the 17th floor.