What to do in Perfect Day @ CocoCay

Bakerette

Any advice on what I should do in Perfect Day @ CocoCay? I am sailing on Harmony OTS in late April 2020 which is in 8.5 months, but a few days ago I was gonna pay for admission to thrill waterpark but when I looked at the price it was listed at $94.99 per person and that is not in my price range for excursions and for any excursion I would have to pay for both people on the reservation to go on the excursion. 

Wanna do some excursions @ perfect Day @ CocoCay  but don’t wanna pay a lot of money for the excursions since I would have to pay for me & one other person to go on the excursion with me.  Plz give me advice!!!

If there is places that do not cost a lot or are free, I would also consider going to any of the free places on the island?

is there any place on Perfect Day @ CocoCay that is free or does not cost a whole lot of money?

Edited by Bakerette

There are so many things you can do at coco cay that won’t cost you a thing.  My suggestion is to check out some of the articles that @Matt has created. They provide a ton of information and can be found on the main page under the heading perfect day at coco cay. 

For the cliff notes, you can get off the ship and wander the island (free). There are loungers with umbrellas everywhere (free). While in the loungers you can enjoy the beach views and swim(free) You can check out the Oasis lagoon pool (free) If you want you can buy your own snorkel mask etc at Target/Walmart etc and enjoy snorkeling and seeing tons of fish, turtles etc at your leisure, these also can be rented on the island for not a lot of money. The buffet food on the island is included in your cruise fare, and if you have a beverage package that works on the island as well as your internet package if you buy it. The long and short of it is that you can have a Perfect Day at Coco Cay ( see what I did there) and not have to open your wallet at all if you don’t want to. 

Other note, if the water park does interest you, keep looking in the cruise planner, I have seen the cost for the water park much lower than that.

19 minutes ago, emsff02 said:

Other note, if the water park does interest you, keep looking in the cruise planner, I have seen the cost for the water park much lower than that.

I have also seen the waterpark cheaper than $94.99 a day but in the last 2 months or so the price has increased by $30 per person for my cruise. I was gonna book the waterpark whenever their is a sale on admission to the waterpark but I don’t think that I will because the price would probably just increase between now and when my sailing begins.