Guest Game Planning

ransrider

I'm looking for others that have planned game gatherings prior to their sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship. I would like to organize a Left/Right/Center dice game for our Cruise Critic Roll Call group. We sail on Explorer of the Seas in January. I asked for interested parties on the roll call and have already received 8 guests wanting to play. I have only participated in this game once during a sailing on Celebrity Edge. It was so much fun that I would like to organize it for our EOS sailing but don't know how to begin. Can anyone provide some tips and recommendations that will help as I plan? I was thinking once our group gets over 15 participants that I would call the Crown & Anchor Society and see if they could reserve a spot for us on the ship so that we wouldn't disturb other guests in the public areas. What are the rules for planning an event like this? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Happy sailing?

11 hours ago, ransrider said:

I was thinking once our group gets over 15 participants that I would call the Crown & Anchor Society and see if they could reserve a spot for us on the ship so that we wouldn't disturb other guests in the public areas. What are the rules for planning an event like this?

My advice is just pick a spot during the day that is likely to be uncrowded. As an example, Vintages is almost always empty, ESPECIALLY during the day.