2 stops at CocoCay

5 hours ago, Rob&Ana said:

Cool are they overnight stays? Why are they saying 2 stops...do they leave and then return?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/08/14/royal-caribbean-adding-late-night-and-two-call-visits-perfect-day-cococay

At the moment some are "late night" and some are two stops or a combination of both.

I don't think they are offering overnight stays at the moment.

Two stops because they are replacing a sea day with a 2nd stop.  The stops are not typically two consecutive days in a row but that could happen..

4 minutes ago, Rob&Ana said:

Especially since you need to add the extra cost of the perfect day....

It isn’t necessary at all to pay anything for a full day of activities and options on Coco Cay.   Also, since you’ve already paid for food and beverages as part of your cruise fare and/or drink packages, it will save money as opposed to other ports where you’d need to pay excursion fees and for any meals or drinks.

50 minutes ago, Rob&Ana said:

Especially since you need to add the extra cost of the perfect day....

There's no extra cost for me.  There's plenty of stuff to do there that I don't need to pay an additional penny for.  It's effectively a beach day which isn't my thing regardless.  

However I do enjoy cruising and would love to take advantage of my proximity to Port Canaveral and 3-night weekend sailings but they are pricing me out as the fares slowly increase because of the popularity of CocoCay.