Labadee Beach Bungalow

Apatt08

Seems like I have seen this topic before but I could 't find anything on here specifically.  

I set sail on Indy in 150 days and today I reserved a beach bungalow for Labadee.  When I added it to my cart is asked me for the number and guests and when I tried to put in anything but 1 it wouldn't take the number and let me proceed.  The description says occupancy is up to 8 people, we will have 7, but I was only able to book it for 1 person.  Is that ok?  Will I be able to show up with my group and it all be legit?  

Echoing above - we recently stayed in a Beach Bungalow in Labadee (off Anthem in July) and I bought one in my cruise planner.  It's good for 8 people.  The bungalows are amazing.  Even my parents-in-law who are NOT beach people came and sat in the bungalow all day long while the kids played in the water all day.  It was a great day - and we were so thankful for the shade of the bungalow!!!  Also - towels are provided - so you don't need to bring any with you!

I had one last year. Booked it only for myself online. My family and I were all able to use it (4 total). Quick tip: be sure to bring the ticket from your room to the bungalow or you might have trouble claiming it. Luckily my mom remembered to bring it after I forgot. 

This must come up a lot because I had a letter in my room on the first day telling me to go to guest services if I had booked too many Bungalows. There was a second follow up letter later. I only ever booked just one. 

361A9D55-BF4F-4BAF-9A3C-E222A7F24E50.thumb.jpeg.a647b4f9d99fb300e8dbaf2b52b6e6af.jpegE50FC22C-A4F8-4677-AA62-511097A9F43E.thumb.jpeg.6d2012d24e10a346a8bee292984fd515.jpeg