photo package

kayla

20 minutes ago, kayla said:

Hi. we are booked 2 staterooms. 1 for me and 1 for my husband and kid. Can we purchase 1 photo package only for all of us? please advice.Thanks

The photo package is geared to the stateroom.  Royal uses facial recognition.  So assume for the moment that you link it to father and child, your picture would show up if you are mostly with them when photos are taken.  Whatever you choose to do, remember to check your pictures on the ship.  There have been some stories about pictures disappearing or not being properly registered.  There are also facial recognition errors to delete.  I have only purchased single photos, not packages, so standby for comments from the other members.

The policy is that it is purchased and linked to a specific cabin.  All passengers in that cabin are included.  They will also allow you to include minor children that aren't booked into your cabin.  So if you purchased the package and linked it to the room with just you, then you can push to have your child included as well.  That just means the child's solo photos would show up under your photo collection.  But the way @ChessE4 stated to set it up is the probably best way to ensure you get the entire family.  Your husband and kid definitely would appear and then any photos you are also in will be there.  It just wouldn't grab your solo photos.  They should ask for cabin number when the photo is taken and hopefully that means it will show up in your cabin's photo portfolio..but there's plenty of room for computer and human error here.  

In our last cruise, the photos that RC staff had taken to my family have disappeared. They use facial recognition ,when asking for the stateroom number it would be more accurate. Six photos lost, but specially the two of the embarkation day. This cruise has been a special trip for us and these photos are lost moments. I hope that you will be lucky with your photo packages and enjoy your cruise.