Edocs?

So now that we are close to our cruise, 38 days I see there are edocs on our countdown page. We are all signed in and there is that where the info is we need to print out for boarding. The edocs don't need to be printed out for boarding correct? That's just info that is useful for knowing about the cruise port but nothing to show to staff at the port to board or am I missing something? Do you print those out and bring them out anyway? Thanks for any help. 

Just now, emsff02 said:

You need to make sure you have your set sail pass, and attach the luggage tags to your bags. The other pages are for your information.

Exactly what I was thinking. There is a ton of pages not needed to board. Thanks for the help. I have cruised many times now but don't remember all those extra pages but maybe I never paid attention and just printed what I needed to board. Thanks again. 

38 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

You definitely don't need to print all the e-doc stuff but I like to download a copy on to whatever device I'll be taking with me so that I can access it even if I don't have internet (highly unlikely I would actually want to access it but you never know).

Great advice, thanks. I will do just that. 

3 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Great advice, thanks. I will do just that. 

If your stateroom qualifies for a free specialty restaurant meal, you'll see the paperwork in your edocs.  Example:  neighborhood balconies on Oasis-class ships.  Or maybe your travel agent is giving you something---so I always check every page.

3 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

If your stateroom qualifies for a free specialty restaurant meal, you'll see the paperwork in your edocs.  Example:  neighborhood balconies on Oasis-class ships.  Or maybe your travel agent is giving you something---so I always check every page.

3 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

I usually print just a few pages with info I may refer to, deleting the cruise contract pages.

Thanks guys, all interesting info. Appreciate it all. Getting so excited now in 38 days we'll be back on the beautiful, the gorgeous Anthem of the seas! I really wish Royal did 7 days Bermuda cruises like NCL instead of 5. 

1 hour ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Thanks guys, all interesting info. Appreciate it all. Getting so excited now in 38 days we'll be back on the beautiful, the gorgeous Anthem of the seas! I really wish Royal did 7 days Bermuda cruises like NCL instead of 5. 

They do have a few 7 day Bermuda cruises each year.  I think both Anthem and Grandeur do them.  But they are rare.

17 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Where in your docs can you see this - specifically if the agent is giving you something? 

13 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

The page before our luggage tags just says "Intentionally Left Blank"... no freebies for us I guess. ?

Mine says there same but we got 150 on board credit and free prepaid gratuities for 2 guests. We only have to pay my son's gratuities. It doesn't say anything about any of that on my edoc. 

4 hours ago, melmar02 said:

You've got my hopes up. I'll be checking once onboard. ?

I see the 150 on board credit when I go to my cruise planner page. Oh wow I just checked my edocs out and it does say prepaid gratuities for myself and my wife. Just our son has to be paid for on the cruise. That is interesting. Our TA paid the first 2 gratuities.