Labadee Cabanas - chances of getting over water?

jaadance30

Are they already sold out in the Cruise Planner?

Although they say "Onboard Only", I think the Cruise Planner is now letting people (who are willing to pay $495!) book over-the-water cabanas at Nellie's Beach.

(I did just try to check to see if it would let me book one for my upcoming cruise, but the Cruise Planner isn't working right now.)

(I did just try to check to see if it would let me book one for my upcoming cruise, but the Cruise Planner isn't working right now.)

Just to follow up on this for completeness' sake, I was able to use the Cruise Planner to put a Nellie's Beach cabana into my shopping cart. (I didn't check out because I think $495 is too much.)

normal_Screen_Shot_2016-02-07_at_1_02_06

I don't think that your C&A status should matter in any way.  The only cabanas that are "status"-dependent are the Barefoot Beach cabanas and those are "gold card" cabanas (which includes Pinnacles, but does not include any other C&A level).

It really makes no sense to me that they aren't letting you book.  I can't imagine that they are selling these things out far in advance with the prices they are charging !

What do they tell you when you call ?

This is so frustrating.. I've been checking every single day since the cruise planner opened and I'm not able to book it. It says online only.  I even called twice with no luck.   I'll try calling again.  

I guess my crown & anchor status isn't high enough yet... :(

In my experience, the Nellie's Beach cabanas show up randomly later on.

I remember when my shore excursions for our Allure of the Seas cruise came out, there were no cabanas and then one day, they were there.  Persistence!