Adding a person to a booking

Dee1

13 minutes ago, Dee1 said:

I booked a cruise for August 28th and my friend now wants to go can I add her to my booking its already a 3 person booking. The cruise appears to be full.

If you room is for 4 people then you might can add one more. However, you should call Royal Caribbean about it. They will be the best one to answer your question. 

40 minutes ago, Dee1 said:

I booked a cruise for August 28th and my friend now wants to go can I add her to my booking its already a 3 person booking. The cruise appears to be full.

@Dee1 Hi and welcome to the RCB forum.

Yes, you should be able to a fourth person into your room.  You probably can't do it on-line though.  You'll need to talk to your TA (Travel Agent) or whoever you booked with to get your friend added.

6 minutes ago, Dee1 said:

Thank you! Everyone for your replies! This is my bbn first cruise so I'm a bit unsure on how to go about this.

If you booked through a travel agent, you should get in contact with that agent and have them do it because only they will have access to do that.

If you booked directly with Royal, call them and they should be able to get you set up.

23 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If you booked through a travel agent, you should get in contact with that agent and have them do it because only they will have access to do that.

If you booked directly with Royal, call them and they should be able to get you set up.

Thank you. I've contacted the agent and she said it wasn't possible to add her and we have to try and upgrade to another cabin.