St. Lucia - things to do on your own

cruisesufer

Was there, but on a private tour company,   Cosol St. Lucia Tours we toured the whole island.

while the drive in volcano was neat, I myself would not make a point to just go see that

I personally was more impressed with Petit Piton and Gros Piton which are twin volcanic spires majestically soaring out of the sea

on st lucia my husband and I (with carnival... hopefully rccl has something close because it was amazing) we essentially got a tour of the island, stopping to see the pitons, and going to a plantation where we saw beautiful gardens, got to sample tea, coconut, and cocoa beans, and see how they processed cocoa! the hilight of the trip was going to the mud baths where we smeared ourselves with volcanic mud and had a nice dip in a volcanic hot spring... they mean hot!! haha. so nice!

edit: they do have it!! Breathtaking Soufriere & Warm Mineral Baths - SL85

On 8/15/2019 at 5:24 PM, Chaosgirl426 said:

on st lucia my husband and I (with carnival... hopefully rccl has something close because it was amazing) we essentially got a tour of the island, stopping to see the pitons, and going to a plantation where we saw beautiful gardens, got to sample tea, coconut, and cocoa beans, and see how they processed cocoa! the hilight of the trip was going to the mud baths where we smeared ourselves with volcanic mud and had a nice dip in a volcanic hot spring... they mean hot!! haha. so nice!

edit: they do have it!! Breathtaking Soufriere & Warm Mineral Baths - SL85

That sounds so awesome!! Thank you so much :) 

On 8/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, CruiseGus said:

Was there, but on a private tour company,   Cosol St. Lucia Tours we toured the whole island.

while the drive in volcano was neat, I myself would not make a point to just go see that

I personally was more impressed with Petit Piton and Gros Piton which are twin volcanic spires majestically soaring out of the sea

Cool, thanks for the recommendation! :)