is the BOGO Dinner Package gone?

OutToSea

30 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

I wonder if you could buy the Chops +1 option and then when you arrived to your ship you could actually change it from Chops to something else? FWIW, I prefer Giovanni's and Izumi two chops.

I doubt that they will let you do that and i am not sure you would want to do that because you are paying a premium for Chops where Giovannis is normally only 35.00 anyways.

On 8/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

The BOGO deal does not exist anymore unless you are D or higher C&A

Can I ask what BOGO deal comes with Diamond?  We have 5 cruises booked between now and 2021 and at that point, we won't be that far from Diamond.

We had BOGO for our upcoming cruise (at an amazing price...booked when they still offered BOGO in cruise planner) and debated about whether to keep it our not.  The Chops + 1 is much more than BOGO cost so almost kept it as we won't get that kind of deal again.  But in the end, we cancelled it as it's a short cruise and we like the MDR and getting to know your waiter.  So wondering once we hit Diamond, what the BOGO deal is.