Do I need my passport?

Ashbee262

Welcome to the boards!  You should get a new passport for future travel. If you are somehow in another country and you need your passport then the last thing you want is complicated documentation. Not to mention that its much easier to grab your passport and go and not have to make sure you have those supporting docs.

@Ashbee262  Hi and welcome to the RCB forums!

Like @whenismynextcruise just said, you should get a new passport.  It was highly recommended to my wife by agents during our honeymoon cruise with her maiden name still on all her documents.  A copy of your marriage licence will only get you so far.  That was over 20 years ago and agents are much more strict now.  Save yourself a lot of grief and get that new passport as soon as possible.

Welcome @Ashbee262!

I agree with the renew (as will almost anyone else) but I'd like to add for others stumbling across this, if your passport is less than a year old there isn't a charge to change your name and get a new one. A lesson my wife and I learned ... the expensive way! ?