Coco Cay Water Park feedback please

levy1980

Looking for some feedback from anyone that has recently been to the water park at Coco Cay 

How are the lines for the slides?

Don't want to buy a ticket and end up waiting around all day, my 9 year does not do waiting lol

Does anyone know if they have more than one boat on the island at a time? We are on Harmony and are at Cococay on October 21st 

Harmony will most likely be the only ship in port.  I was there on Navigator and Grandeur was also there so about the same number of passengers.  

Daredevils Peak and the Sling Shot had the longest lines.  They quickly grew to an hour.  @Matt posted that recently you can sign up for a reserved time for Daredevils peak similar to a fast pass but that wasn't there for me.  The other slides had a 10-20 minute wait until lunch time.  After lunch the lines to everything had a significantly less wait time.  At 3 we walked up to Daredevils peak and waited for 10 minutes and walked on to many other slides.  

There's a lot more to do besides the slides.  We went in the wave pool and obstacle course in the morning when the lines were at their peak and enjoyed the slides more in the afternoon with very little wait.  

The lines for the slides are really only for three slides:

• Daredevil's Peak
  • Slingshot
  • Drop slides

The rest of the slides usually have short to no wait.

I think your 9 year old will be quite happy with the less-demanding slides, along with Adventure Park (the pool with all the obstacles) and the wave pool. My 8 year old loved the two pool options.