Price & what's included.

Ashlee

Hello Everyone,

My Husband and I have never been on a cruise and we just started doing our research & looking into cost, ships, and what we get for the price and so on.

We went onto the RC Website just to mess around with some dates and see how much we were looking at cost wise.

So onto my actual question... When we pick our room, dates, etc... And go to check out on their site does that price include our food? I know you can buy a drink package but what about food? What does that price include? Just our room and boarding/port fees? 

We just started looking into this like I said and we are trying to look at what it will cost for us two to go for our anniversary. ?

Thank you!

I've been loving this site and the YouTube videos to go with it! I've watched several and love all the info! Great job! 

In addition to the options listed above, the Windjammer buffet is also included. Depending on the ship, there may also be a pizza placed called Sorrento's and a cafe such as Cafe  Promenade that offers sandwiches and other small snacks and desserts most of the day. 

You can purchase speciality dining packages for the more or pay for them in the ship. Though, with the cruise fair, you can eat very well without spending any extra money on the ship. 

Hi @Ashlee !

Take a peek at this section of the blog that Matt put together. Hopefully it will answer many of your questions!

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/getting-started

This is one of the links in that section which answers one of your questions (what is included in cruise fare):

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/05/31/whats-included-your-royal-caribbean-cruise-fare