Pool Deck movies

Hey all!  Another topic that I've seen conflicting information on, so I figured I'd turn to the experts.  Do they do movies on the pool deck on Oasis-class ships (specifically, OAS?).  I've seen some deck plans that mark the movie screen, but not Oasis'.  If they do, do they generally play a kid-friendly movie or two?  It seems like something both my boys would absolutely love!  TIA!  ? 

43 minutes ago, cdixon22 said:

I have not sailed on Oasis yet, but check out some of the past Cruise Compasses for information on show times and activities:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

You can filter by ship and similar sailings.

God, this is such an easy solution once someone points it out to you.  ?  Thanks for the direct link, @cdixon22, made it all that much easier.

For future topic searchers: looks like the outdoor movies on Oasis are at the Aquatheater, which while probably not QUITE as exciting for the kids, makes a ton of sense logistically...

13 hours ago, USCG Teacher said:

For future topic searchers: looks like the outdoor movies on Oasis are at the Aquatheater, which while probably not QUITE as exciting for the kids, makes a ton of sense logistically...

We found this to be the case yesterday as we were browsing our sailing (Allure of the Seas) in the RC App.

3 hours ago, bhageerah said:

I have to agree that the movies are usually played in the Aquatheater when they are not having shows there.  Still a great experience  just not pool side!  

Absolutely still sounds like a good time, and a good option for younger ones who might not want to do AO one night (depending on the movie!).