Anthem bumper cars?

Every since we were in Anthem the first time when our son was 4 he couldn't wait to go back and be old enough to do the bumper cars. Now he is 6 so I guess the rule is he can go with an adult. That is correct right? Is it usually hard to get into that or to do that, meaning should you pre book something like that or just show up when they are doing that? Thanks for the help

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes he can go on with an adult since he is 6. You cannot reserve online. I would suggest that you show up early. We usually go about 45min before the posted time and there is a line forming by that time already. If you wait until 30min prior, be prepared for a wait for your turn.

Excellent, that is the exact information I was looking for. Do those cars go fast, hot hard? Just curious, thanks.

24 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Excellent, that is the exact information I was looking for. Do those cars go fast, hot hard? Just curious, thanks.

They can. It just depends who you end up in a session with. I have heard of some who have gotten bruises and hurt their backs in the bumper cars.