the key

Lex22

14 hours ago, cobra614 said:

My cruise a week ago on Symphony had us eat in the MDR on embarkation day, but it was the chops menu.

A friend who just sailed on Mariner last weekend had the same experience.

If being served in the MDR results in a faster meal, I'm all for it. When I did the Key on Mariner earlier this year, our embarkation day lunch in Chops took almost 2 hours. 

Does anyone else have any information about the embarkation lunch times?  I got the key for my first cruise in Dec on Oasis because of the embarkation boarding with the suite guests and not having to wait in line that long.  If the lunch takes more than a hour I think I'll skip it.  I like my meals to take 45min max.  I'm not sure if I'll go to the MDR that much because I've heard people say that could take an hour and half to eat.   

4 minutes ago, TravisMA81 said:

Does anyone else have any information about the embarkation lunch times?  I got the key for my first cruise in Dec on Oasis because of the embarkation boarding with the suite guests and not having to wait in line that long.  If the lunch takes more than a hour I think I'll skip it.  I like my meals to take 45min max.  I'm not sure if I'll go to the MDR that much because I've heard people say that could take an hour and half to eat.   

I believe I read between 1130 and 130. 

47 minutes ago, RKELLER said:

How much is the Key program on Mariner for a 4 night cruise?

I think, like most things, it varies. I just saw it offered on my Navigator cruise next week for 24.95 per person per day. I don’t know that for what you get it’s worth it. Can someone shed any light on it?