Muster Drill Time

DocLC

Just curious if anyone knows when to expect a muster drill on an itinerary when the ships spends the first night in port.  We board the ship on Sunday, July 24th in Stockholm, but the ship doesn't sail until 4 p.m. on Monday, July 25th.  Is it safe to assume that the muster drill will be just before sailing on the 25th or should we expect it to be on boarding day?

I've never been on a ship that spent the first night in port, so I'm not sure how this is handled.

Just curious if anyone knows when to expect a muster drill on an itinerary when the ships spends the first night in port.  We board the ship on Sunday, July 24th in Stockholm, but the ship doesn't sail until 4 p.m. on Monday, July 25th.  Is it safe to assume that the muster drill will be just before sailing on the 25th or should we expect it to be on boarding day?

I've never been on a ship that spent the first night in port, so I'm not sure how this is handled.

RCI used to do this in Hawaii and the drill was held on day 2 before departure but that was preConcordia.

Wow thats weird.. First night in port. Let us know if you figure that out!!  Interesting.

It is an odd itinerary. You overnight in Stockholm and have to be checked in by 1 pm on the second day. We also spend three days (2 nights in St. Petersburg, and then end the cruise with an overnight in Copenhagen before disembarking. In all, we have one sea day on this 13 day cruise.

I've done cruises with overnights before, but never at the beginning of a cruise.

Wow thats weird.. First night in port. Let us know if you figure that out!!  Interesting.

Our first night on Ovation of the Seas is also spending the first night in port in Sydney Australia. I assumed it was because its the inaugural first cruise in Australian and New Zealand waters. I was also wondering when our muster would be?