Free Photo???

6 minutes ago, MotleyCruiser said:

I remember seeing on here or during one of @Matt's broadcast the mention of a 1 FREE photo to C&A Diamond members or something like that. I do not see it listed on the C&A Benefit sheet.  Is it or was it ever available?

It will be in the welcome letter when you get onboard -- the same one that will spell out what's been loaded to your SeaPass.

This article is old but it has a sample letter:  https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/08/29/the-cost-benefits-of-royal-caribbeans-crown-and-anchor-society-onboard-discounts

5 hours ago, MotleyCruiser said:

I remember seeing on here or during one of @Matt's broadcast the mention of a 1 FREE photo to C&A Diamond members or something like that. I do not see it listed on the C&A Benefit sheet.  Is it or was it ever available?

We actually did this on the Harmony in May.  As @Lovetocruise2002 mentioned, you will use the kiosk to make your complimentary selection.  Special frames cost extra - you will receive the photo in a plastic page. 

You will also have to actually be in the photo for them to let you use your FREE coupon....We had a small issue that my wife had used her FREE coupon and then when I went to buy a picture that I was not in but my wife was they would not let me use my FREE coupon....in the end he looked up my room and found my wife's pic to prove what I was saying was true....just FYI

11 hours ago, Galveston Steve said:

It’s implied by Rob&Ana’s post, but remember that each Diamond and above member receives a free photo, so a couple can receive two photos. 

Yeah, it's another nice RCL perk.  Ceil and I come home with two free photos from each cruise.  This June we chose to download them once at home.  So we got the two digital copies for free -  a new and nice feature of this perk!

34 minutes ago, YOLO said:

Yeah, it's another nice RCL perk.  Ceil and I come home with two free photos from each cruise.  This June we chose to download them once at home.  So we got the two digital copies for free -  a new and nice feature of this perk!

Interesting, I did not know that the digital ones count for the free Diamond photo. They always tell us it is only the print. How long have you been getting the digital one?

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Interesting, I did not know that the digital ones count for the free Diamond photo. They always tell us it is only the print. How long have you been getting the digital one?

Only once.  It was from our June 9th Anthem sailing of this year.  Maybe this is a new trend?  A mistake?  We'll be on the Anthem again in October, so we will see if the same policy holds up.  The download is through Our Cruise Photos website and says the service is only currently available on a limited number of cruise ships...

image.png.960c5a6a736c2f687bff1dc2ef916aa8.png