Harmony- August 25, 2019 Hello Cruisers..!

WedNoMor

15 minutes ago, Fairlynew said:

Not sure if people make lists like that on this site, but in general you will that people are very warm and welcoming, with little to no negativity.  They have answered dozens of questions for me.

Thank You..! I like it here already..!

@WedNoMor Welcome, this site is more if there is something that you want to know about something specific to Royal or a ship, dinning room etc., ask a question and read the comments suggestions that will be returned. Can't decide on a specific cruise, give us some general guidelines and there is a good chance someone has been on the itinerary before.

What a GREAT BLOG space I have fallen into....!! Thank you for all of the "Hugs"...! 

I will now go in search of anyone who sailed Oasis class Solo Studio Cabins. This cruise I booked last minute to join my little sister/boyfriend + 3 couples all in four Crown Loft Suites. It's her Birthday cruise so I jumped on ship!

6 minutes ago, WedNoMor said:

I will now go in search of anyone who sailed Oasis class Solo Studio Cabins.

Welcome @WedNoMor!  This is a great community.  Way better than most others you find out there.

I could be wrong, but I think that @ellcee may have had one of these cabins, not sure if it was Anthem or Harmony....

• 2 weeks later...