Any experience with Groundlink?

Hi all!  Curious if anyone has any experience using Groundlink (RCCL's suggested ground transportation company)?  We're leaving from Cape Liberty next August, and I can park at my in-laws about 20 miles from the port.  Ordinarily I would probably just Uber/Lyft in, but we'll be traveling with a 5 year-old, so the booster seat could be an issue.  I've also heard rumors that rideshare drivers in the Port Liberty area on arrival days hang back and refuse to pick up people until surge pricing kicks in, so that's not ideal, either.  So, Groundlink seemed like a possibility.  Any feedback/info?  Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

Hi all!  Curious if anyone has any experience using Groundlink (RCCL's suggested ground transportation company)?  We're leaving from Cape Liberty next August, and I can park at my in-laws about 20 miles from the port.  Ordinarily I would probably just Uber/Lyft in, but we'll be traveling with a 5 year-old, so the booster seat could be an issue.  I've also heard rumors that rideshare drivers in the Port Liberty area on arrival days hang back and refuse to pick up people until surge pricing kicks in, so that's not ideal, either.  So, Groundlink seemed like a possibility.  Any feedback/info?  Thanks in advance!

Haven’t used groundlink, but anytime we have a ton of luggage and don’t want to wait we like using execucar.  It’s a sister company to super shuttle and so far we’ve had nice and clean suburbans and Yukons as cars. 

https://www.execucar.com

41 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Haven’t used groundlink, but anytime we have a ton of luggage and don’t want to wait we like using execucar.  It’s a sister company to super shuttle and so far we’ve had nice and clean suburbans and Yukons as cars. 

https://www.execucar.com

I checked them out, and it looks like it's out of the service area.  ? Thanks for the suggestion, though!