Beverages - Spiked Seltzer on board?

Xceed

Hey there,

Preparing for Navigator of the Seas departing on September 9th. My girlfriend and I are planning to get the drink package via the cruise planner site. I was wondering if Royal Caribbean offers spiked Seltzer drinks (White Claw). Over the past couple weeks it seems she is developing some sort of Gluten allergy so beer is out of the question. She typically drinks White Claws at home as they are gluten free and don't upset her stomach. Do they offer these on board Navigator? 

14 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’d never even heard of Truly until I read about it in this thread and then tonite - lo and behold - in Applebee’s while having dinner, I saw an advertisement for it.  I felt so smart...

I had never heard of Truly until I saw so many people drinking it at Perfect Day at CocoCay back in May

Unfortunately, my fridge contains both Truly & White Claw.

Good to know Anthem has Truly for our upcoming cruise ... Although, I'm sure my wife will be all about vodka & coke, frozen drinks, rum drinks, and sangria ... forgetting all about those diet drinks at home. I know Michelob Ultra will not be my first choice on-board LOL!

58 minutes ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

Although, I'm sure my wife will be all about vodka & coke, frozen drinks, rum drinks, and sangria ... forgetting all about those diet drinks at home.

I always start my cruises with the best intentions..vodka, soda with lime..but eventually I give in to the allure of the frozen drinks and then it's all downhill from there..might as well indulge in all the good food onboard as well, too! ?

But my fridge at home is all spiked seltzer..a variety of brands representing whichever was on sale recently or available at my local close-out store.

It is becoming more and more popular and more and more companies are coming out with versions of it.  I can also find it one variety at least on tap at a lot of my usual taphouses now.

4 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I always start my cruises with the best intentions..vodka, soda with lime..but eventually I give in to the allure of the frozen drinks and then it's all downhill from there..might as well indulge in all the good food onboard as well, too! ?

But my fridge at home is all spiked seltzer..a variety of brands representing whichever was on sale recently or available at my local close-out store.

It is becoming more and more popular and more and more companies are coming out with versions of it.  I can also find it one variety at least on tap at a lot of my usual taphouses now.

I don't even try on board LOL. Goal: gain all losses during trip! LOL!

Our local beer selling guy has all different brands too, I grab whatever flavors I suspect my wife will enjoy ... I am the enabler LOL!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...