Canada cruise

Bella

I have done Canada several times out of NYC, but usually in October and there was no problem.  I would think July would potentially have even smoother seas.  That is unless you run across a storm, or even worse a Hurricane.  FYI, We are going again this October 24th on the Anthem.  Looking forward to it.

45 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You haven’t bailed on the Oct 11 Brilliance cruise, have you ?

Not yet but I will likely have to.  I am currently booked on both, that one and the one on Adventure for 07/15/2020.

While I really want to go with everyone on Brilliance, I think that it will be too much to ask my parents to take care of my kids during the school year.  Summer is different but for them to have to pack lunches and get the girls to two different schools at that point, that is asking a lot.  And we will miss Thanksgiving with the family...

2 hours ago, Bella said:

Hi, has anyone done the Canada itinerary in July?   We are looking at the Adventure, July 2020.  Is it generally a smooth sailing or really rocky?  Thanks. 

We did Canada on Voyager once during July out of Cape Liberty, and there was one night when you needed sea legs, especially at the bow of the ship.   Frankly, I expect about one night like that on any cruise.  It wasn't uncomfortable, and ship activities proceeded as "normal". 

18 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Not yet but I will likely have to.  I am currently booked on both, that one and the one on Adventure for 07/15/2020.

While I really want to go with everyone on Brilliance, I think that it will be too much to ask my parents to take care of my kids during the school year.  Summer is different but for them to have to pack lunches and get the girls to two different schools at that point, that is asking a lot.  And we will miss Thanksgiving with the family...

No excuses, you must join us!

On 8/5/2019 at 11:25 AM, Bella said:

Hi, has anyone done the Canada itinerary in July?   We are looking at the Adventure, July 2020.  Is it generally a smooth sailing or really rocky?  Thanks. 

Just got back from Canada cruise on Adventure two weeks ago. Weather was fine for sightseeing...could feel a little motion (just a little rolling) the first night out of Bayonne and the last night back. Nothing to be concerned about, have a great trip!