Adventure of the Seas Air Conditioning and can I bring a fan?

I was just curious if anyone knows if I can bring a fan on board with me? I Have controlled asthma but there are times when an asthma attack just comes on 

all of a sudden triggered by severe seasonal allergies....so I find it helpful and more comfortable sleeping with a fan on me plus it helps rotate the air conditioning. 

Which brings me to my next question....is the air conditioning comfortable on Adventure of the seas? Has anyone had any issues? 

Thank you ?

3 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

You can provided you have luggage space for it.  

Yes my husband said he would carry it in a recyclable bag or put in his luggage seeing how he doesn't pack as much lol....we aren't flying or going too far to a port.  Just CT to NYC....on past cruises with NCL and carnival they let us borrow fans (not every ship had them though) ....thank you...

I bring a fan with me on every cruise and have not had any issues yet. Just remember the number of electrical outlets in a cruise cabin are limited so there is a possibility that things will have to be rotated to be plugged in. There is usually an outlet on the small desk in the room where I plug my fan in.

The last time I was on Adventure the AC was fine in the cabins.

1 hour ago, tiny260 said:

I bring a fan with me on every cruise and have not had any issues yet. Just remember the number of electrical outlets in a cruise cabin are limited so there is a possibility that things will have to be rotated to be plugged in. There is usually an outlet on the small desk in the room where I plug my fan in.

The last time I was on Adventure the AC was fine in the cabins.

Thank You so much ?

If you do bring an electrical fan from home just remember that extension cords and surge protectors are NOT allowed so you will have to make do with the outlets available in the cabin and their placement or bring a battery operated fan.

The ship may also have a limited number fans that you can request from your room steward on board if needed but if it is an absolute MUST for you I would definitely bring your own to guarantee that you have one.

I've only been on the Adventure and Anthem, all within the last month.  The Anthem was definitely better and at times would be too cold.  The Adventure never got too cold and seemed to keep up but I made sure to close the shades when not in the room as well as close the balcony door as soon as possible when stepping out on it.