CoCo Cay - Veggie Options

I've heard that you can get veggie sandwiches and items on CoCo Cay, but anyone know where to go (places that are included)?  I've seen basic menus posted (e.g. Snack Shack ) and it seems to just have hot dogs, burgers and chicken sandwiches. Also, anywhere to get chicken fingers (that one is for my kids)?

Thanks.

P.S. - This place looks amazing with so many options of things to do and food.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

You will definitely want to go to Chill Grill. They have the widest selection of choices.

Thanks!  Lol...just found it on the map and of course that's furthest from the water park (although not far from that huge pool, which I know our kids will want to spend time in too).  

Just now, WannaCruise said:

Thanks!  Lol...just found it on the map and of course that's furthest from the water park (although not far from that huge pool, which I know our kids will want to spend time in too).  

Snack Shack should have some salads and sides stuff like mozzarella sticks to tide you over for a snack..but Chill Grill will definitely have more options.